Best Beauty Tips
Right at Your Fingertips
by Alesha Wilson
Every little thing should be made better and beautiful. These are excerpts on beauty tips from beauty experts all around the globe:
• Look younger. Apply sunscreen on the hands and neck and treat them equally important as the face. These spots age fast.
• Include a glass of wine in your diet as antioxidant.
• Grow nice and healthy nails. Eat foods rich in vitamins needed for healthy hair and nails. An old trick is to add chopped garlic to your bottle of clear base coat nail polish.
• Moisturize dry hands. It may sting a little but you can get dry hands fixed fast by rubbing on them the pith of lemon peel.
• Keep an all-time clean face. Every night before bedtime, use a facial cleaner that acts as toner and mild exfoliant at the same time.
• Look beautiful. Never leave your house without a red lipstick. Apply thin lip gloss but only if at all necessary.
• Make face masking a part of beauty routine. Face masks are a cult in the Indian culture.
• Wear sexy eyes. Eyes rimmed with eyeliner are striking. Afghan women wear this kind of makeup for adornment and nothing else.
• Refresh your skin. Spray floral or tonic water in the morning to awaken the skin. Keep an atomizer handy for use during the whole day. French working women have made this a habit.
• Keep foundation unnoticeable. Blend in a dab of your foundation with facial cream for an absolutely undetectable look.
• Wear beautiful hair. Soothe and smoothen stressed-out hair by coconut oil massage once a week for an easy restoration.
Alesha Wilson is a staff writer at RockwellNutrition.com. Rockwell Nutrition is a leading online retailer of Pharmax probiotics.